Novos batons / New Lipsticks - Lime Crime

Novas cores lançadas pela Lime Crime a 27 de Março 2011! Qual a vossa favorita? :)


Tenho um olhinho na Coquette e para ser sincera... na Mint to be!
Até lá, espero que a minha encomenda chegue.

*

New lipstick colors by Lime Crime at March 7, this year. Which one is your favorite?


The colors are described as:

"MINT TO BE: The shade we’ve all been waiting for, a romantic pop of pastel glory.
COQUETTE: Pale pinky nude. Will it conceal or reveal?
NEW YOLK CITY: A banana-cream-dream on the city scene."

I have to confess that I already have an eye at Coquette and to honest... at Mint to be also!
Until then, I'll wait for my order to arrive. 

quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

One response to Novos batons / New Lipsticks - Lime Crime

Enviar um comentário

follow me

Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Blogger templates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner